Dr. Smile Medical Group currently offers two ways to make an appointment.
- You can make an appointment quickly and independently through the WeChat official account “张强医疗科技” Customer service staff will provide arrangements and related consultation services from 9:00~17:00 daily.
- For telephone reservations, please call 17316503023 for English service (09:00~17:00).
After the appointment, we will send you an “Appointment Confirmation SMS” to the cell phone number you provided, and we will also send you another “Appointment Reminder SMS” the day before your appointment and leave the phone number of the clinic assistant in case of emergency.
Ensure you can fully utilize the doctor’s appointment time; we encourage you to contact us at least 2 hours in advance if you wish to change or cancel your appointment. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!
Putting patients first is our core value. At Dr. Smile Medical Group, we want our patients to receive safe, minimally invasive, individualized, leading-edge, and enjoyable quality care.
If a patient has any questions about a medical procedure, please consult a physician or medical assistant. If patients need any related services from the customer service department, please call our customer service number 17316503023 for English service (09:00~17:00), and we will be happy to assist you.
You will be examined and evaluated by the doctor during the outpatient visit, and you will need to change into examination clothes and slippers (which we will prepare for you);
The doctor may need to examine the feet, legs, and roots of the thighs during an office visit, So we recommend that you wear loose-fitting clothing, close-fitting underwear, and socks that you can easily remove;
You can eat and drink normally on the day of the outpatient/procedure; no fasting is required. Regular use of daily medications, if any, such as hypertension medication, is also allowed;
Please bring information about your previous visits to the clinic so that the doctor can fully understand your condition;
If you have any questions before your visit, please call the contact number in your appointment text message for assistance.
Suppose you determine that you need surgery after an outpatient examination. You can schedule it for the following day, that afternoon, or at another appointed time. A special assistant will assist you in completing arrangements such as preoperative examinations for your scheduled surgery.
If you want to have your surgery on the same day as your first visit, please let Customer Service know when you make your appointment to help reserve your appointment in advance.
- Same day or other time surgery if appropriate after outpatient assessment by the physician;
- The CHIVA procedure is an outpatient procedure that usually allows walking on the floor directly after surgery, without the need for bed rest or hospitalization;
- The need to complete some necessary blood tests and examinations before the procedure, without fasting before the study;
- Regular meals on the day of surgery, no fasting required. Routine administration of daily medications, such as hypertension medication;
- Wear loose-fitting clothing and pants on the day of surgery, and do not wear elastic stockings. Do not wear precious jewelry or high heels;
- Women’s periods do not interfere with the performance of the procedure, but the patient can change the date of the process at your discretion;
- Bathing the day before the operation, paying attention to the groin area and between the toes;
- Showering 24-48 hours after the procedure;
- Family and friends are not required, but if you have cardiovascular or other chronic illnesses or are a person with limited mobility, We recommend that they accompany you for better care.
- Post-operative patients are advised not to drive the car themselves; We recommend that a family member, friend, or other companion should accompany the patient.
The medical institutions hosting Dr. Smile Medical Group International Center (SIVC) accept payment through Alipay (mainland China), WeChat (mainland China), and credit cards (some institutions can pay by overseas card, please get in touch with customer service for details), debit cards (some institutions can pay by overseas card, don’t hesitate to get in touch with customer service for more information) and cash.
Currently, health insurance only covers traditional surgery. Truly standardized CHIVA procedures are now only accepted for self-payment due to the high cost of outpatient evaluations and the long training period for physicians.
Commercial insurance is available at some vein centers; please check with your insurance companies for confirmation.
There is no registration fee for Dr. Smile Medical Group. The physician consultation fee of 500 RMB (includes a detailed consultation, specialist examination, necessary ultrasound, hemodynamic assessment, treatment plan development, and explanation of condition).
Doctors perform the CHIVA procedure as part of a package system, and doctors can treat both sides simultaneously.
The primary physician office visit fee is RMB 500, the CHIVA treatment package for unilateral leg varicose veins costs RMB 28,000, and the bilateral price is RMB 53,200.
The chief physician’s office visit fee is 800 RMB, the CHIVA treatment package for unilateral leg varicose veins costs 42,000 RMB, and the bilateral price is 81,200 RMB.
The package includes preoperative ultrasound assessment and localization tracing, essential examination and testing, use of operating room facilities, sterile anesthesia, surgical treatment, online follow-up, and three outpatient reviews.